Individuals and families that have children with disabilities have been a part of Real Life Church, since before the doors opened in January, 2006. "A Church that Looks like Heaven” is the vision with which this church started, and people with disabilities (physical, mental, emotional, developmental) are all a part of that vision to reflect the neighborhoods in which we live.
You are invited to be a part of a vision and plan to make sure those with different abilities have an opportunity to worship, learn, serve, minister and grow in a community of believers committed to living out the calling of Jesus Christ. We truly believe the motto of Special Grace Ministries: “When there’s room in the heart, there’s room in the House!"
ARENA CAMPUS - SUPPORT TO OUR SPECIAL GRACE FAMILIES:
- Inclusion of children with special needs into our regular early childhood and elementary program on Sunday and Wednesday nights.
- Collaboration with parents on individualized programs.
- Pastoral care and prayer.
- Accessible doors, restrooms and a family restroom.
- “A Time 4 ME” parent-to-parent support group that meets monthly.
- Twice yearly Family Events just for our Special Grace Families, though ALL families are included at ALL church events.
- Alternative seating outside of main sanctuary with live streaming of service.
- Church prayer text-line for immediate connection to prayer: (916) 541-6946.
- For families needing connection from home, Real Life Church streams the Sunday morning services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Donnell Kenworthy - Special Grace Director
& “A Time 4 ME” Facilitator - (916) 439-3506 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Battle - Early Childhood Director
- (916) 928-9005 x702 - email@example.com
- Michele Turner - Children's Ministry Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily McPeters - Special Grace Ministries
- Child Advocate and Hero Liaison -
(925) 457-6685 - email@example.com