What are Real Life Groups? Jesus chose a relational circle of 12 disciples to release His life-transforming love. Real Life Groups are relational circles releasing God's life-transforming love. Real Life Groups are bible studies, Men's groups, Women's group, Celebrate Recovery groups and more...
You can find and communicate directly with a group!
- NOTE: Many groups take a break during the summer. We always have new group options in the Fall.
- How long is your group duration? Short-term groups meet for a semester with a pre-determined length (10-12 weeks) in the Fall, Spring and Summer. There are 4-6 week planned breaks in-between.
- Where do your groups to meet?
Any fellowship-friendly environment (homes, coffeehouses, break rooms, church facility, etc).
- When do your groups meet?
At the day and time chosen by the group host/leader.
- What is your group frequency?
Groups meet weekly during a semester.
- Are your groups open or closed?
Groups are open, meaning that 1st time guests are always welcome to a group. Some exceptions may apply.
- How big is a small group?
- Do your groups have a target audience?
Mixture of affinities and life-stages
- What happens at a group meeting?
90 minutes to 2 hours in length with an Acts 2:42 format: The Word, Fellowship/Discussion, Prayer and Breaking of Bread/Snacks.
- How is the group curriculum determined?
Annual church-wide campaign and a group curriculum map.
- How can I lead a small group?
Sign-up to be a H.O.S.T. during our annual church wide campaign or assist a current group leader in leading their group.