Thanks for considering Real Life Church for your next event. Please see the information below and fill it out as best you can at this time. We'll be in contact with you soon to discuss your event and how we can best meet your needs.
- Point Person: Every event will be assigned a RLC host who will stay with you throughout the event to make sure it runs smoothly and helps with any unexpected needs. (See below for fees)
- Technical Support: If your event needs sound, at least one tech person will be present for your service needs. If you also request media (computer presentation), lighting and/or IMAG (image magnification) for live video on the screen, additional personnel will be needed. (See below for fees)
- Janitorial: Every event also needs janitorial support to make sure the facilities are kept clean.
- An insurance rider as well as a security deposit are needed. If you don't have an insurance company, you might consider going HERE.
- All technical requirements need to be clearly communicated in advance. We want to make sure we adequately prepare for your event. Our technical director will make sure you have everything you need, including incorporating your equipment as possible.
- Only ONE person should be designated as your point person. This will allow clear communication between you and us before, during and after your event.
- We have a copy machine available, if needed. Your point person can make copies at the rate of $.05 per black and white copy; $.15 for color.
- Please make sure minors are not left in the facility unattended.
- Childcare may be available at an additional cost. Please indicate your interest on the facility rental form.
- Multi-day facility rental discounts may be available.
- Make all checks payable to Real Life Church.
Specific questions can be directed to email@example.com. Otherwise, click the link below to fill out the request form, and someone will get back to you right away!
Executive Pastor, Real Life Church